About me Gary C. Bizzo Global Influencer/Key Opinion Leader
Gary C. Bizzo has been a Mentor and/or Business Coach to over 1000 business leaders, investors, and entrepreneurs.
He has been on the Board of Directors of several corporations including multinationals and is the past Executive Director of Winston College, an accredited post-secondary institution.
He is an Adjunct Professor of Integrated Marketing & Communications as well as Consumer Behavior at the New York Institute of Technology, MBA School of Management (Vancouver Campus).
• London-based Richtopia listed Bizzo on the Top 200 Social Influencers in the World for 2017
• Richtopia’s Top 100 Influencer/Philanthropists in the World for 2018.
• Huawei – Key Opinion Leader
• Forbes Top 20 Business Experts on Twitter.
• Entrepreneur Magazine, one of “17 Masters of Marketing & PR Entrepreneurs Can Learn From”.
• Daily Hive Top 30 Vancouver Tech Thought-Leaders and Influencers (2019).
• India’s largest Social Media platform named Top 100 Influencers in the World at The Influencers Summit & Award Ceremony June 2021.
Bizzo ran two business incubators for 13 years including KickStart, a business incubator, accelerator & Venture Capital company where a community of entrepreneurs with innovative ideas were nurtured and supported through workshops, bootcamps, mentoring, executives in residence and financing options.
Gary was a commercial photographer and owned an advertising agency for 30 years. He is an accomplished photojournalist and videographer having worked for MacLeans, Sotheby’s, Christie’s, Time, and Newsweek. He has photographed President Bill Clinton, Dalai Lama, Russian President, Boris Yeltsin, and more.
He helped change Canadian Law through Bill C-470 that made charities more transparent. He is a sought after speaker, respected author, and business writer for local and national magazines.
Bizzo is an Elite Contributing Weekly Writer at Equities.com, “The Largest Financial Platform for Emerging Growth Companies” with 180+ articles on startups and disruptive technologies since 2015.
His books, “How to Start a Successful Business – The First Time!” and “Social Media Rockstar – Social Media Marketing for Entrepreneur & Business” are on Amazon. His next book, “Social Media Rockstar- Affiliate Marketing” was published in June 2021 with “Startups – From Early Stage to Early Growth” to be published in early 2022.
Gary is a Board Advisor to the Richard Branson Centre for Entrepreneurship in Jamaica.
Currently, he is Co-Founder/CEO of:
• Bizzo Integrated Marketing Corp (Vancouver, Amsterdam & Kuala Lumpur) specializing in digital marketing for startups;
• VanAsia Capital Corp (Vancouver & Singapore) Capital Formation
• The Syphon Institute for Quantum Studies (Burnaby and labs at the Red River College in Manitoba), a subsidiary of Syphon Quantum Energy Corp. and,
• Bizzo Management Group Inc.
His personal clients include BCW-Global, Chinese conglomerate Huawei, IBM, Microsoft, 3M, US Cobalt, PayPal, and the world's largest piano manufacturer, Fazioli.
- University of New Brunswick, BA, Applied Psychology
- Acadia University, Certified Business Counsellor
- City University, MBA program Vancouver
- Columbia University, “Models & Decisions in Business Analytics”
- Wharton School of Business, “Financial Accounting & Corporate Finance’
- Harvard School of Business, “The Lean Startup’ and Contract Law: “Contract Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies”
- University of Maryland, ‘Innovation & Entrepreneurship”
- MIT, “Enterprise & Entrepreneurship”
My Social Statistics
My Work Samples
Article on behalf of Huawei to support the release incarcerated CFO Meng in Vancouver